Friday, September 16, 2011

Woo-Hoo! I'm signed to be one of the vendor on Oct. 22, 2011

Save this date you're not going to want to miss this event hosted by Jordan Brown, Owner of Full Circle Counseling.  I'm a member of the Women Empowerment meetup group which I'm sure you have heard me talk about this group on many occasion so please stop by and check us out.

I been busy creating mosaic items for everyones budget.  I will have children and adult jewelry pieces (earring, necklaces, and rings), pictures, trivets, trays, and other trinkets.  Here are few of my small items that I will have for sale.






Children beaded Necklaces


My friend Joyce Spitzbart is now a Sales Representative for Miche Bag.  If you haven't seen these bag in person you will differently want to stop by to see this beauties.




I love my bag new Miche Bag! 


Tanya, Owner of Healthy Mamacita will have some tasty dishes for you to try.  We will also be serving champagne, wine and food.  Please make plans to stop by between 4:00pm to 9:00pm.  

No comments: